Welcome to fra.me, the website of Mainframe2, Inc., doing business as "Frame" and hereinafter referred to as "Frame," “we,” or “us.” Your use of the Frame Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by Frame in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account. Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time, and pursuant to the Frame Terms of Service, it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here. All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Frame Terms of Service, unless stated otherwise.
The Content displayed and/or processed through your Application or other web site utilizing the Service shall not contain any of the following types of content:
1. Content that infringes a third party's rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law;
2. Excessively profane content;
3. Hate-related or violent content;
4. Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
5. Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking;
7. Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
8. Drug paraphernalia;
10. Malicious content;
11. Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in the Terms, you may not and may not allow any third party, including your End Users, if applicable, to:
1. Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email ("spam"). Such activity includes, but is not limited to:
2. Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content;
3. Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
4. Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like;
5. Transmit content that may be harmful to minors;
6. Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
7. Illegally transmit another's intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner's or licensor's permission;
8. Use the Service to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
9. Promote or encourage illegal activity;
10. Interfere with other users' enjoyment of the Service;
11. Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit the Service for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
12. Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service;
13. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service;
14. Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service's administration display;
15. Use the Service in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing;
16. Display any content on the Service that contains any hate-related or violent content or contains any other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
17. Modify the Frame logo or any other Frame Marks; or
18. Use the Service, or any interfaces provided with the Service, to access any Frame product or service in a manner that violates the Terms or other terms and conditions for use of such Frame product or service.
This Acceptable Use Policy was last modified on June 20th, 2015.